Saturday, December 23, 2006

The arrival of Xuan II











With babies, I reckon I am always like one-step behind. Can only upload photos today, but still haven't shot any photo of Xuan at home yet.

Today Xuan is officially named Yap Bao Xuan, Noel (which means Christmas and gift apparently). I am resisting Gillian's proposed Ye Bao Bei, and was extra careful not to write the wrong name due to some Freudian slip thing.

His birth cert is currently the hottest 4-D digit in the family with various permutation. As per baby En, I wrote the Chinese character of his name 叶保轩 , but did it better for the carbon copy. The original birth cert got one ugly handwriting. The officer asked whether anyone told me I could type using computer and save it as softcopy. Er.. no leh, nobody told me that. (My thoughts - why can't your bloody computer just incorporate a Chinese software leh. But the officer quite a nice lady so couldn't bear to scold her.)











Mummy and baby were discharged today. Bill was obscene. And cos' it's Saturday, I didn't get to go home in a limo...darn. And I though I could so didn't drive. It was raining when we got home.

Anyway Welcome Home chap.

No comments: