Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Xuan and Momo

Other than the abvious fact that I've become lazy and inconsistent, I swear I wanted to post these videos and blog earlier, but things just keep happening to distract you. Like moments ago as I was writing this entry, I kept plying up and down the stairs to pacify, change and rock Xuan as he whimpered in his cot. His diapers had leaked and required the immediate and intense remedy of changing without exciting him too much. I failed, he was awaken and took eons to go back to sleep.

Anyway, his elder brother En is likewise growing up fast these days. He mastered the art of bossing people around so that it irritate the @#$% out of you. He also mustered enough guts to say "no" and "dun want" to every little requests I made and instructions I passed to him. Chasing Momo around the house had become his favourite pass time and provided his little brother live entertainment. To reciprocate, his little brother would eyeball his every movement intensely, let out a loud guffaw and would follow up with a mimic of En's actions.

I really fear for Momo's sanity in a few months time when the younger gets up on his feet.





5 comments:

JoyfulJazzyMummy said...

Looks like Momo is so used to En En and Xuan Xuan liao. Kekeke

叶子 sirennights said...

Hee Hee. I wouldn't use the word use. Although Momo also one kind, she purposely go and disturb En, make En chase her, she barks and En got scolding. Smart dog she.

JoyfulJazzyMummy said...

Fwah...
You have interesting kids and dog!

bp said...

Dogs love kids, and vice versa! They will get on fine... I think!

Hang in there... tomorrow's a new day! I like Xuan's chubby cheeks ;p

cloudmuse said...

Think Xuan wanted to get out of the walker! He has grown since we last saw him. :)