Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christmas Lights

The photo is not clear. Somehow, i really dun know how to use digital cam... funni. Apparently, this time my setting was on "document" - no wonder there is this paper like thing with words on the screen. I was wondering what it was.

Anyway, it's baby en second Christmas and we decided to bring him out to see Christmas lightings. The last time he went, he was only about 2 months old and slept when we walked down Orchard Road, and only woke up when we are in the car going back home. Well, he seemed to enjoy looking at the street lights.

This year, he seemed to identify with Christmas trees. He can just stare and stare at the twinkling lights and shiny ornaments. Either that or he's bored, we can't really tell.

Anyway, he perked up when we went to the Takashimaya toy fair. Well his grandma seems eager to carry him, I dun really mind. The last time I brought him to Robinson Toy shop, he kicked up such a big fuss and started to struggle out of my arms. His eyes were focused on the toys. I had to haul a screaming boy in the opposite direction, with pass-by staring in amusement. I know what they are thinking - I used to think the same when I see other parents with hysterical kid - spoilt kid, parents' fault. Hey, I don't spoil my kid o.k., at least I totally ignored his piercing wails and did not give in, I showed him nice girls clothes instead - quite proud of myself after that. At least now in Taka, he didn't pull the same stunt.

No comments: